Our first student to repair/refurbish a client (teacher on staff) computer during class on campus.
Congratulations to Nadia Carr for fixing Mrs. Cobb's ACER Aspire 4520 Laptop Computer back to factory new condition. Thank you to Mrs. Cobb for trusting Nadia and having faith she could do it. This was done by completing the following:
1. Completely Remove Virus by Remove/Replace OS (Vista Replaced with Windows 7)
2. Download all needed Drivers for the specific laptop from the manufacturer's website.
3. Installed all drivers related to all factory installed components that originally came with the unit
4. Created 2 new user administrator accounts (one for normal use and one for a back door use)
5. Created a password on both accounts and shared this information with the owner (very important :-))
Nadia personally delivered the UNIT to Mrs. Cobb with printed instructions.
Read More »